- Category: How to use Wordpress
- Published: 02 June 2015
- Hits: 1745
Click on the Add a new image item to add your photos to your Gravatar account.
You have a choice of four options:
- Upload new: Upload new image from your computer
- From URL: If your photo has been uploaded on the internet and you have the URL of the photo, you can select this option.
- Past uploads: Select one of the photos you have uploaded
- From Webcam: You can take a picture from Webcam on your computer (if any) and set it as your Avatar
After choosing the photo for Avatar, you will see:
You need to extend the frame to display all of the Avatar (Item 1) » Click on the Crop and Finish the to complete the process of cropping.
Click the item rated G to finish configuring avatar settings. And this is the result:
Avatar displayed in your WordPress admin page:
Avatar appears when you comment on a Website that supports Gravatar:
- << Prev