- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 11 April 2016
- Hits: 426
In this video, we will show you how to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2.
To Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2, you need to do:
- Open XAMPP Control
- In the Apache Service, click on the Config button, select PHP (php.ini).
- Find the "max_execution_time=30" by enter Ctrl+F, replace by "max_execution_time=300", then save the file PHP (php.ini).
- Stop the Apache Service.
- Then, start the Apache Service
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?