How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress - Page 2 - Embed YouTube subscribe button in WordPress
- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 09 May 2015
- Hits: 1433
2. INSERT THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON INTO A POST OR A PAGE
If you want to insert the Youtube Subscribe button to an post/ page, in the post/ page editor, you select Text (item 1) » paste the code above into the position you want to display the Subscribe Youtube button on the post/ page (item 2) »Click Update to save the changes.
Meanwhile, you have successfully inserted the Youtube Subscribe button into the post/ page:
3. INSERT THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE BELOW THE CONTENT OF ALL POSTS/ PAGES
You want to insert Youtube Subscribe button on all posts/ pages rather than inserting each post/ page as in the previous step? You need to insert the embed code of the Youtube Subscribe button into the source code of the post or the page.
Note: You need to backup files before you insert the code into the files.
In this article, I use the WordPress theme Twenty Fifteen.
a. Insert the Youtube Subscribe button below the content of all posts
In the WordPress's admin page, you select Appearance » Editor to edit the source code of WordPress.
Open the file content.php (item 1) » Paste the embed code into above the Footer (item 2) » Press Update File (item 3) to save the changes.
b. Insert the Youtube Subscribe button below the content of all pages
Open the file content-page.php (item 1) » Paste the embed code into above the tag "</div><!-- .entry-content -->" (item 2) » Click Update to save the changes.
I've shown how to configure and insert a Youtube Subscribe button into Sidebar, a post, a page or below the content of all posts/ pages. Wish your Youtube Channel will have more and more followers!
- << Prev
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?