- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 09 May 2015
- Hits: 1411
Using Youtube to promote and increase traffic to your website is a great idea. You share valued videos on your Youtube channel and persuade viewers to update the latest news about the video you uploaded by clicking the Youtube Subscribe button on Youtube. To increase the number of followers on your Youtube, you can embed Youtube Subscribe button in the article, on the Sidebar, or any location you want.
I. CONFIGURE THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON
First, you will go to the address: https://developers.google.com/youtube/youtube_subscribe_button . You scroll to Configure a button to start configuring the Youtube subscribe button.
You need to enter the Channel Name or ID (item 1). You change the values in the Layout listbox, Theme and Subscriber count to change interface of the Youtube Subscribe button. You will preview the changes of the button in the Preview area (item 2). You need to copy and paste the code in the Code area (item 3) into the location where you want to embed the Youtube Subscribe button on your website.
Note: If you do not know the channel name or ID, you can go to the address: https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced . If you do not log in, you proceed to log on to your Youtube account. Then you will see the ID in the Youtube Chanel ID item as shown below.
II. INSERT THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON IN WORDPRESS
1. INSERT INTO SIDEBAR
If you want to insert the Youtube Subscribe button to the Sidebar, select Appearance » Widgets (item 1). You add the Widget Text to the Sidebar and paste the code you copied in the step above into item 2. Click Save to save the changes.
And here is the result:
» Please see next page
- Next >>
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?