- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 07 April 2015
- Hits: 772
Instant WordPress is a WordPress version which is installed on computers running the Windows operating system your (compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7). Instant WordPress can help you learn, test and develop WordPress website quickly and easily.
Step 1: Download Instant WordPress software at: http://www.instantwp.com/download/
You click on the “Download Instant WordPress 4.4.2″ button to download the Instant WordPress software.
Step 2: After download successfully, you’ll get the “InstantWP_4.4.2.exe” file. Double click the downloaded installer and begin the process of installing the Instant WordPress software.
By default, the Instant WordPress software will be installed in the destination folder is “C: \ Users \ MyPC \ Downloads” as shown. If you want to install the software into another folder, you click on Browse (item 1) to select another folder (you can select the USB drive to install Instant WordPress and run WordPress from USB). Continue to click on the Install button (item 2) to start the installation.
You wait a minute until the installation was completed as shown. Click the Close button to close the setting window. You’ve successfully installed the Instant WordPress . Let’s see how to access WordPress site on localhost.
Step 3: Go to the installation folder which is set up in Step 2 to launch the software. If you do not change the installation directory, open the Downloads folder, click on the file “InstantWP.exe” to launch the application.
Step 4: After running the Instant WordPress software, you will see the window:
You click on the “Copy WordPress URL to Clipboard” button to copy the address “http://127.0.0.1:4001/wordpress “. Next, paste the address into the address bar of your Web browser to access the front page.
- WordPress Frontpage: You can also get quick access to the front page of WordPress by clicking on this button.
- WordPress Admin: Click here to go to the administration page of WordPress Website. You use the username is “admin” and password is “password” to login the admin page.
- Plugins Folder: Open the plugins folder at the path “… \ wordpress \ wp-content \ plugins”
- Themes Folder: Open the themes folder at the path “… \ wordpress \ wp-content \ themes”
- MySQL Admin: Go to the phpMyAdmin page. You use the username is “root” and a blank password to log into phpMyAdmin.
So you’ve successfully installed WordPress website quickly using the Instant WordPress software. Thank you for reading!
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?