- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 29 April 2015
- Hits: 812
You can upload a image, create a new gallery and add the gallery into WordPress post. You can upload a video and add a video playlist, too. Similarly, you can upload an audio file and create a music playlist on WordPress post.
First, you need to login to the WordPress administrator page. Enter Posts » Select Add New (Item 1) to begin add a new post to WordPress.
Then, you click on Add Media button to start uploading audio files to WordPress post.
There are 2 methods of uploading audio files.
- Method 1: You can click the left mouse button on the audio file which you want to upload (click Ctrl + the left mouse button to select multiple audio files). Then, you drag that audio file(those audio files) by holding the left mouse button and drop that audio file (those audio files) into the Upload Files Tab.
- Method 2: you can click on Select Files button » Click the left mouse button on an audio file or click Ctrl+ the left mouse button to select mutiple audio files that you want to upload (Item 1)» Enter Open (Item 2) to open audio files. Those audio files will be uploaded to WordPress.
After uploading audio files, you will be moved to Media Library Tab.
1. Add an audio file to WordPress post
In the Media Library Tab (Item 1), you tick off the audio file (Item 2) » Click on Insert into post button (Item 3) to add it into the post.
And this is the result of adding an audio file to WordPress post:
2. Create a music playlist into WordPress post
You click on Create Audio Playlist (Item 1) » Select audio files that you want to add into your music playlist (Item 2)» Enter Create a new playlist button (Item 3).
Enter Insert audio playlist button (Item 1) to add a music playlist into a post. If you want to remove any audio file out of the list, you click on the (x) icon of that audio file (Item 2). And this is the result of adding a music playlist into WordPress post:
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?