- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 28 April 2015
- Hits: 671
Do you want to add an image into a post, or create a new photo gallery in WordPress? Similarly to the method that is in the post “How to upload a video and create a video playlist into WordPress post“, you can easily do it.
Foremost, you login to the admin page of WordPress. Select Posts » Enter Add New(Item 1) to start adding a new post to WordPress.
Then, you click on Add Media button to start uploading images to WordPress post.
There are 2 methods of uploading images.
- Method 1: You can click the left mouse button on image which you want to upload (click Ctrl + the left mouse button to select multiple images). Then, you drag that video (those videos) by holding the left mouse button and drop that image(those images) into the Upload Files Tab.
- Method 2: you can click on Select Files button » Click the left mouse button on image or click Ctrl+ the left mouse button to select mutiple images that you want to upload (Item 1)» Enter Open (Item 2) to start uploading images to WordPress.
After uploading images, you will be moved to Media Library Tab.
1. Add an image to WordPress post
In the Media Library Tab (Item 1), you tick off the image (Item 2) » Click on Insert into post button (Item 3) to add the image into the post.
And this is the result of adding an image to WordPress post:
2. Create and add a photo gallery into WordPress post
You click on Create Gallery (Item 1) » Select images that you want to add into your photo gallery (Item 2)» Enter Create a new gallery button (Item 3).
Select Insert gallery (Item 1) to add a photo gallery into the post. Note: If you want to display gallery on 2, 4, 6 columns, you can change the value of Columns item. And this is the result of adding a photo gallery into WordPress post:
After publishing the post, you can see this post on your website:
Note: I created a gallery with Hueman theme – a beautiful theme. With other themes, you can see the different in displaying photo gallery. It depends on each theme.
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?