- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 28 April 2015
- Hits: 1048
In the process of adding new/ edit posts, you can easily upload and add media files such as video, images, audio into a post. In this post, I will present to you how to add an uploaded video and create a video playlist to WordPress post.
First, you need to login to the administrator page of WordPress. Select Posts » Enter Add New (Item 1) to start adding a new post to WordPress.
Then, you click on Add Media button to start uploading videos to WordPress post.
There are two methods of uploading videos.
- Method 1: You can click the left mouse button on video which you want to upload (click Ctrl + the left mouse button to select multiple videos). Then, you drag that video (those videos) by holding the left mouse button and drop that video (those videos) into the Upload Files Tab.
- Method 2: you can click on Select Files button
» Click the left mouse button on the video or click Ctrl+ the left mouse button to select multiple videos that you want to upload (Item 1)» Enter Open (Item 2) to open videos. Those videos will upload to WordPress.
After uploading videos, you will move to Media Library Tab.
1. Add a Video to WordPress Post
In the Media Library Tab (Item 1), you tick off the video (Item 2) » Click on Insert into post button (Item 3) to add the video into the post.
And this is the result of adding a video to WordPress post:
2. Create a Video Playlist into WordPress Post
If you ‘ve uploaded some videos to WordPress, the Create Video Playlist will appear.
You click on Create Video Playlist (Item 1) » Select Videos that you want to add to your playlist (Item 2)» Enter Create a new video playlist button (Item 3).
Enter Insert video playlist button (Item 1) to create a playlist for a post. If you want to remove any videos out of the list, you click on the (x) icon of that video (Item 2). And this is the result of adding a video playlist into WordPress post
So, I have finished presenting about how to add an uploaded video and create a video playlist to WordPress post. Thank you for your time!