- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 28 April 2015
- Hits: 943
In the process of adding new/ edit posts, you can easily upload and add media files such as video, images, audio… into a post. In this post, I will present to you how to add an uploaded video and create a video playlist to WordPress post.
First, you need to login to the administrator page of WordPress. Select Posts » Enter Add New (Item 1) to start adding a new post to WordPress.
Then, you click on Add Media button to start uploading videos to WordPress post.
There are 2 methods of uploading videos.
- Method 1: You can click the left mouse button on video which you want to upload (click Ctrl + the left mouse button to select multiple videos). Then, you drag that video (those videos) by holding the left mouse button and drop that video (those videos) into the Upload Files Tab.
- Method 2: you can click on Select Files button
» Click the left mouse button on video or click Ctrl+ the left mouse button to select mutiple videos that you want to upload (Item 1)» Enter Open (Item 2) to open videos. Those videos will be uploaded to WordPress.
After uploading videos, you will be moved to Media Library Tab.
1. Add a video to WordPress post
In the Media Library Tab (Item 1), you tick off the video (Item 2) » Click on Insert into post button (Item 3) to add the video into the post.
And this is the result of adding a video to WordPress post:
2. Create a video playlist into WordPress post
If you ‘ve uploaded some videos to WordPress, the Create Video Playlist will appear.
You click on Create Video Playlist (Item 1) » Select Videos that you want to add into your playlist (Item 2)» Enter Create a new video playlist button (Item 3).
Enter Insert video playlist button (Item 1) to create a playlist into a post. If you want to remove any videos out of the list, you click on the (x) icon of that video (Item 2). And this is the result of adding a video playlist into WordPress post:
So, I have finished presenting about how to add an uploaded video and create a video playlist to WordPress post. Thank you for your time!
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?