- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 10 April 2014
- Hits: 1688
You want to create and publish a wordpress website, you'll go to 2 steps:
Step 1: Build your website content on the virtual host by XAMPP software.
Step2: You register a new domain and a shared hosting or Virtual Private Server (VPS). Then, you focus your registered domain to your hosting and move all content that you've build on virtual server XAMPP to your shared hosting or VPS.
You can go Step 2 to Step 1. But, if you do it, you''ll lose your time and make your costs bigger. You'll lose bandwidth, many time to post your articles, customize your content and your website theme.
Next, i'll say about that how to build your wordpress website use virtual server.
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?