- Category: WordPress for beginners
- Published: 11 April 2014
- Hits: 2191
In the posts series about "How to install WordPress on Localhost", you're done Step 1: Install XAMPP software on your computer. We'll go to Step 2: Create a new database MySQL for storing website's content. You need to start Apache and MySQL services by click "xampp-control"icon (in D:\xampp). Then, click Start button to start Apache and My SQL.
1. Type "localhost" on the address bar of your browser. Then, click on phpMyAdmin link.
2. Take your language is English. Then, you choose Database tab.
3. Below "Create database" text, you type database name that you want (Example: I use database name is "dbwordpress"). You need to remember to install Wordpress.
5. Enter Create button.
The database “dbwordpress” was created successful. And you have completed 2 of 3 steps. Proceed to Step 3: Install Wordpress
WordPress For Beginners
- How to add Logo, Favicon and change Site title, Tagline on WordPress 4.x
- How to Fix Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded on WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install Free WordPress Theme using WordPress 4.4.2
- How to install WordPress 4.4.2 on Localhost using XAMPP
- Add Facebook Like and Share button to WordPress
- How to embed and manage Facebook comments on WordPress
- How to embed Youtube subscribe button in WordPress
- How to add an audio file and insert a music playlist into WordPress Post
- How to add a video and insert a video playlist to WordPress post
- How to upload images and create a photo gallery into Blog WordPress
- How to create a Facebook app for your website
- Quick install WordPress on Localhost using Instant WordPress Software
- Quick install WordPress website on Hostgator hosting
- Article 3: How to install Wordpress
- Article 2: How to create a new database MySQL
- Article 1: Install XAMPP software
- What do you need to create and publish your own website by wordpress?