Guide you to optimize to speed up your Joomla website quickly and efficaciously - Page 5 - Using JCH-Optimize plugin to speed up your Joomla site
- Category: Joomla
- Published: 15 August 2014
- Hits: 5614
V. USE JCH OPTIMIZE PLUGIN FOR SPEEDING UP YOUR JOOMLA WEBSITE
Jch Optimize is one of the best plugins which helps speed up your website. This plugin does many optimization techniques automatically. And your website's speed will be improved significantly.
First, you need to go to: http://www.jch-optimize.net/downloads.html
You click on the Download button at the Basic column to start downloading the free JCH Optimize Plugin. Currently, the latest JCH Optimize version is 4.0.3. Although the plugin you downloaded is the free version, but it provides the powerful features for speeding up your site. If you want more efficiently, you can pay the $ 5/1 year, a perfect price with what JCH Optimize will give you.
After you have downloaded the free JCH Optimize Plugin, you will see the file "plg_jch_optimize_4.0.3.zip" on your computer, you begin the installation process the JCH Optimize Plugin as follows:
- Login to your Joomla's admin page.
- Extensions » Extension Manager.
Select the Choose File button » Click on to the file "plg_jch_optimize_4.0.3.zip" you just downloaded » Click Upload & Install to begin the installation process. After successful installation, you select Extensions, select Plugin Manager. You type "JCH" in the Search tool to find JCH Optimize plugin.
Double-click on the System-JCH Optimize Plugin to begin configuring this plugin.
In the Plugin tab, you should note some of the following features:
- Combine CSS Files: Each Joomla site may be designed and used many CSS files during the page loading process. Each CSS file corresponds to a request to the webserver. Many CSS files mean multiple requests to the server. This makes the speed of your site more slowly. Combine CSS File Technique helps you to merge CSS files into 1 CSS file, helps reduce the number of CSS files. Less files, less requests to the server and website run faster. You choose Yes to enable Combine CSS Files.
- Minify CSS: In the designing process, designers often use many CSS files. To easily search and edit the content of CSS files, they must use many characters / * ---- * / and white space. This makes the size of the CSS files can grow significantly. Use the Minify CSS feature to minify and optimize the CSS file size by deleting the notes and spaces. This can help you reduce up 30% the size of CSS files.
- Minify HTML: Similarly, you can choose the Minify HTML feature to minify and optimize the size of HTML files on your site.
♥ Please enter Next to read more