Guide you to optimize to speed up your Joomla website quickly and efficaciously - Page 4 - Result in the second test
- Category: Joomla
- Published: 15 August 2014
- Hits: 5300
IV. TEST THE RESULT IN THE SECOND CHANGE
IV.1. WITH PINGDOM
- Perf. grade = 67/100 point (increase 11 points)
- Load time = 4.82 sec (reduce 2.16 sec )
- Page size = 692.4 KB (reduce from 1.1 MB to 692.4 Kb)
Note: You can unpublish the unnecessary modules. This act will reduce the number of requests to your server. The less requests, server resolves the requests faster and page loading speed will be improved better. Before I unpublish the unnecessary modules, the number of requests is 101. After unpublished, the number decreased to 80 requests as shown in the image above.
IV.2. WITH PAGE SPEED INSIGHTS
- With Mobile devices, the score is 56/100 point (increase from 37/100 to 56/100)
- With PC version, the score is 69/100 point (the previous score is 47/100)
This result is better the previous result when you test with the Page Speed Insights tool.
IV.3. CONCLUSION ABOUT THE 2ND CHANGE
After make some changes, the website vandon.com.vn was accelerated to 145%, and the page size was reduced about 40%. At the same time, the optimization score also increased significantly.
Note: If you’re using a cheap hosting with poor quality, the speed of your site will not be much improved , and vice versa.
♥ Please enter Next to read more