- Category: Joomla
- Published: 02 August 2014
- Hits: 1483
You have successfully registered the domain name and hire a Hosting for your Website. If not, you can find out how to register in the article “How to register a domain name and hosting for your own website”. Now, we're going to learn how to quickly install Joomla Website on Hostgator Hosting.
I. QUICK INSTALL JOOMLA WEBSITE
1. You log into the administrator page of Hostgator Hosting by typing in the browser’s address bar: https://gatorxxxx.hostgator.com:xxxx.
2. Enter your username and password (Hostgator has sent this info in your email) to log into the admin page of Hostgator Hosting. Then, you choose QuickInstall application in the Software / Services.
2 Next, you choose Joomla in CMS Software. Then click Continue to continue to record information for Joomla Website.
3 You fill out the data before beginning to install Joomla for your Web site.
Among them are the following:
- http://vandon.com.vn: You choose the domain name you want to install Joomla on the “http: // “ list (In my example, I selected the "vandon.com.vn" domain). Note: If you don’t desire to install Joomla on the "vandon.com.vn" domain, but want to install Joomla on a subdomain of the "vandon.com.vn", you create a "demo" directory in the "vandon.com.vn" folder by entering in the “http: //”: "http://vandon.com.vn/demo".
- Enable Auto Upgrades: Mark this item to choose automatic mode to upgrade to the latest Joomla for your Web site.
- Admin Email: Enter your email.
- Admin Username: Enter the username you want to apply (this username will be used to log into the Joomla admin page after you've set up).
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website.
After you complete the information, click Install Now to begin the installation process. After installation is complete, QuickInstall will provide login info for your Joomla administrator page.
You click on the "http://vandon.com.vn/demo/administrator/index.php" link or enter this link in the web browser’s address bar. You get a username and password. Due to password is very difficult to remember, you will need to change the password in the first time you log into the admin page of Joomla Website.