- Category: Blender Basics
- Published: 08 January 2016
- Hits: 425
In this article, I will show you 6 steps to move objects on a path in Blender 2.7. Let's get started.
Step 1: First, you need to add a new sphere by selecting Add (item 1) » Mesh (item 2) » Select UV Sphere (item 3)
Step 2: Next, you need to add a new curve (circle) as a path to move the sphere on by selecting Add (item 1) » Curve (item 2) » Circle (item 3).
You will see a new circle in item 4.
Bước 3: Then, you press the A key to deselect the circle.
Step 4: You select both the sphere and the circle. But, you need to select the sphere first (item 1). Then, you select the circle (item 2)
Step 5: Press Ctrl + P » Select Follow Path
You will see the straight line (dashed line) which links the sphere with the circle:
Step 6: Click on the icon to see the result
After pressed the combination keys Ctrl + P , you don't see the Follow Path function in the Set Parent To list:
You only see another list into the Set Parent To:
Because your order is wrong. You need to select the sphere instead of the circle first. Please come back to the Step 4.
- How to Cut an Object using Knife Project in Blender 2.77
- How to rig eyes in Blender 2.77
- How to create a glass bottle in Blender
- Rendering with Cycles in Blender
- Introduction to Cycles Nodes in Blender
- Mastering lighting in Blender
- How to use indirect lighting feature in Blender
- Blender rigid body basics tutorial
- How to make a fluffy carpet in Blender
- Modelling a book in Blender
- Basics of character rigging in Blender
- Blender Absolute Beginner Tutorial
- Rendering with Cycles Render in Blender
- Shading and lighting in Blender
- Learn animation in Blender
- Modelling in Blender
- Interface and Navigation in Blender
- How to download and install Blender
- General introduction to Blender
- Modelling,texturing and rigging a simple character in Blender
- How to make, animate metal gears in Blender
- Modelling a simple chair in Blender
- Building a simple house in Blender
- How to create grass, flowers and rocks in Blender
- How to create a realistic ring in Blender 3D
- 6 steps to move objects on a path in Blender 2.7